​Hi,

Re: the logins, also note that the site currently is not HTTPS. I mean,
it's not particularly high-stakes, but I'd still like to recommend setting
a cert up (I did it myself for my website <https://geometrian.com/> using Let's
Encrypt <https://letsencrypt.org/>; it's fairly easy).

I don't really follow the architecture of this new-fangled Python-based web
thing, but I reverse-engineered enough to fix a few further (very minor)
things (and issue a pull request). There's some really borked stuff in the
docs I would totally fix if it were uploaded (I didn't see that it had been
open-sourced yet). Various others too (tags, projects, etc.), if those
don't interface with too much database stuff.

Really glad to see progress here and finally open-sourcing! This has been a
long time coming.

Ian