hi

i am getting this error on some examples: multiple_windows.py, events.py
.. while others run fine. I am on Debian 64Studio with  Python 2.4.4 and
latest stable pyglet 1.0beta3 installed from source

$ python events.py
on_resize(width=640, height=480)
on_show()
on_expose()
on_move(x=0, y=17)
on_move(x=100, y=117)
X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
   Major opcode of failed request:  42 (X_SetInputFocus)
   Serial number of failed request:  56

I guess i am missing some library, if so how can i find which one?

thanks

enrike