hi

I have some apps that I create using wxPython+PyOpenGL and some pygame
sometimes. I am considering the possibility to switch to
pyglet for several reasons (less dependencies, performance, simplicity).

I browsed the documentation and tested some examples, but I am not sure
about few issues, so I thought i could ask to see if someone has been
working on this areas.

So could anyone please give some comments on the following areas which
are quite important for my application?

- gamepad support?
- wxPython integration -> any basic example or howto please?
- is all functionality crossplatform? (win/OSX/Linux), including video
playback, etc...
- can pyglet be used with py2exe / py2app ?
- differences between pyopengl and pyglet. i can see so far that the
opengl api is pretty much the same, and it should not take that long to
port my apps, but maybe i am missing something important difference?

also, i know it is a long shot but what about webcam support?

I would be very thankful if i get some hits so that I can decide if
pyglet is would be good for me.  many thanks in advance

enrike