Hi,

I just wanted to know if there are any plans to make a python mode for
glade, that would create a source directory instead of the present
runtime thing.

I am the kind of guy that doesn't really understand glade, but would
like to use it to make windows, then I'd code in the callbacks signals
etc.. using pygnome or pygtk.

I think other people would like it too!

For now however, I would like to have an example of how to use pyglade
to actually make a glade built app work.

An .glade file with a script that would make this run would be fine.

Anything, just a hello world or something please!

Thanks in advance

H. Aurag

To unsubscribe: echo "unsubscribe" | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]