On Fri, 5 Nov 1999, James Henstridge wrote:

> Someone did some work on a python code generator for glade.  I posted a
> message about it to this list a while back.  Here is the contents of that
> message:

There's also one I put up today that is linked from www.baypiggies.org. I
haven't looked at the others nor have I used this one much (I just got it
today and he didn't have a permanent home for it).

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest Moderator