On Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:22:58 +0200
Alessandro Dentella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   I'm wandering if there exist already such a renderer or a repository of
>   cell renderer ready to use. A second one I need is
>   Date/DateTimeRenderer. I guess I'm not the first one that need such a
>   beast...

At one point, a long time ago, I did this by setting a custom data
function for a cell with (C func)
gtk_tree_view_column_set_cell_data_func.

The custom data function would get the value from the tree model,
format it as needed, and then set the "text" attribute of that cell's
renderer. The renderer itself was a text renderer.

Looking that the pygtk reference manual, this can be accomplished with
gtk.TreeView.insert_column_with_data_func()

HTH

--
Mitko Haralanov