On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 7:30 PM, Timo <timomli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For a Linux only project I'm using GTK3 and I really like it (like the CSS
> theming for example), but I would probably think twice again in the future
> when starting a new large project. Which is a real shame if you look at how
> awesome GTK is.

I'm also using GTK (mm) 3 in a linux only project but at my company we're
dropping GTK (that I personally introduced) because we absolutely need to
reuse the code in other cross platform projects.

GTK3 is like a beautiful car that performs great when it's sunny but cannot
travel when it's rainy, only good for people that can afford two cars.

Cheers,
Giuseppe.