I'm trying to run a pyinstaller-built executable on another machine. The
error I see is *Error loading Python DLL
'C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI70722\python39.dll*

I built the program like this, I also added -F to make sure the executable
is standalone:

*py -m PyInstaller script.py -F*

I tried adding *--add-binary* and *--add-data* options with the path to
*python39.dll*, but that didn't help.

The program is built on *Windows 10 x64*, the machine I'm trying to run the
program on is *Windows 7 x64*. Even with such a difference and the fact
that *Python 3.9* is not for Windows 7, I really doubt this is the reason,
otherwise I would expect another error.

What am I doing wrong?