Daniel

PyInstaller doesn't support Windows 7 anymore. However, the issue is probably
due the fact that the Python DLL is incompatible with Windows 7. That error
message is caused by the system being unable to load the DLL - in the case of
windows, the LoadLibraryExW function returned NULL.

I'd hazard a guess that the issue is something to do with the windows libc
versions being incompatible, however that may not be the cause. Either way, we
can't really offer any support as the project no longer supports Windows 7.
Jasper Harrison, aka Legorooj
Core Developer on PyInstallerhttps://legorooj.net