I have defined my config.ini file as such using the paste urlmap guidelines
for creating this type of application:

[composite:main]
use = egg:Paste#urlmap
/ = project
domain developer.domain.com / = dev
domain support.domain.internal / = support       # Internal/VPN-only URL

[app:project]
use = egg:project

[app:dev]
paste.app_factory = dev:main

[app:support]
paste.app_factory = support:main

"support" is a new module we just wrote to allow our CSRs to manage data
through a CRUD-style interface.  However, when I added this 3rd app ("dev"
has been there for a while), Pyramid now bootstraps that app in console
scripts INSTEAD of "project".  I can tell because when I run: proutes
config.ini, I see the "support" routes and NOT the "project" routes.

I'm using the standard:

    from pyramid.paster import bootstrap
    env = bootstrap(config_uri)

I did notice if I monkey patch bootstrap and pass in the app name I want,
it works fine, e.g:

def bootstrap(config_uri, request=None, options=None*, name='main'*):
    app = get_app(config_uri*, name=name*)
    env = prepare(request)
    env['app'] = app
    return env

Any idea why this would be occurring??  I'd rather not do anything hacky
with the core pyramid code, but this is affecting all of the logic in our
scripts that deal with any custom app configurations.

Thanks for your help!

-Chip