I think you'll find fewer people releasing things like that on the
Pyramid/SQLAlchemy stack because most people move to Pyramid+SQLA because
they want to be able to do things *exactly their way*, so they are looking
for tools to make their own custom deal. In my experience, E-Commerce is
one of those things where some people "just want to sell t-shirts on line"
and everything is *normal*, or the opposite is trure: it's the core of your
business and getting it just right is worth a lot of money. If the latter
is your case, then bending your business process to a product isn't very
attractive anyway so you prob don't want someone else's decisions.

My advice, if you're needs are simple or e-commerce is not a very important
part of the business, stick to django, and if it's key to your business and
you want it your way, do it in Pyramid+SQAlchemy. (I've done both over the
years, FWIW.)

iain