Hi,

I have been using Python based framework for quite sometime and have built
social networking platform, CMS platform for Videos etc. using python
frameworks.

Right now I am evaluating a platform for Ecommerce which is our company's
next target. Hence, I was wondering if there's any open-source ecommerce
platform built on Pyramid. For example Django has Oscar, Saleor etc.
We could build the platform ground up but time to market is of essence.
Hence, was looking for some already available modules/framework.

Would appreciate your help/response.

Thanks.