On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 20:22 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I have been working with Pylons and have developed some standalone
> applications that are part of a larger site. I'm trying to find out
> what the best way is to reference common css/javascript files across
> all of the apps. Here is the setup in a nutshell:

I think what you'll find is that you don't want to have Pylons serve
these files anyway.  Simply define a common directory (outside any of
the application's directories) and let a real webserver (Nginx, Apache,
Lighttpd, etc) serve those files and leave Pylons for serving dynamic
content.  Hundreds of times faster and your problem becomes moot as a
side-effect.

Regards,
Cliff