On Jun 22, 2007, at 7:25 PM, Brendan Arnold wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I have followed the instructions on
> http://docs.pythonweb.org/display/pylonscookbook/Getting+Started
> +With+ToscaWidgets+and+Pylons
> and although the example serves ok and outputs html, some of the
> fields later in the form (specifically the fields after the password
> confirm box to the submit button) are rendered with < and >
> entities and show up as html code on the page
>
> This was the case with the wsgi_app.py as well
>
> This isn't specific to my browser, I have tried with both ff and
> opera.
>
> I have double checked the code and it seems to be exactly as in the
> article.
>
> Some details,
>
> python 2.4.4
> Pylons-0.9.5
> paste 1.3
> myghty 1.1
> formencode 0.7.t
> toscawidgets 0.1a2dev
> twForms 0.1a2dev
>
> any ideas?

Try removing RuleDispatch and PyProtocols from your lib and reinstall
them. This has happened before to some people and, though I'm not
100% sure, I believe this issue is related to old versions of these
libraries being around.

Alberto

BTW: Cross-posting to toscawidgets-discuss. Please follow up there.