On 6/28/07, Jonathan LaCour <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     3. Either some middleware or just a few lines inside the
> BaseController
>        of the TurboGears template that starts a transaction on every
>        request and puts it into the transaction manager.
>
> And, in my opinion, items #1 and #2 should be in Pylons by default, and
> the third item should be in the TurboGears template by default.

... and available to non-TG Pylons applications.  The @transactional
decorator sounds like a good idea, possibly with a False flag if the
default is transactional.

This is a good point to ask, how will the TG template differ from the
standard Pylons template?  Will there be a base controller, or at what
point will they diverge?  Where will CherryPy-style dispatching be
implemented?  I imagine you will override PylonsApp and/or
PylonsBaseWSGIApp in pylons.wsgiapp, no?

--
Mike Orr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>