On Thu, 2007-08-23 at 21:12 -0700, walterbyrd wrote:
> Does Pylons have a datagrid component? Data laid out in a table, and
> click the column header to sort by that column.
> I am looking for
> something with basic CRUD, and a sort filter. Also something that can
> handle related data.

I'd recommend looking at ExtJS.  I'm unaware of any other open source JS
library with a more advanced grid.  Integration with Pylons is pretty
straightforward.  I've used it for a few projects now and can't
recommend it highly enough.

http://extjs.com/deploy/ext/docs/

(See Examples and Demos -> Grid in the tree on the left).

Regards,
Cliff