Mike Orr wrote:
> I have two sites I want to convert to Pylons.  Each site is just a
> collection of independent components which could conceivably be
> separate WSGI applications.  But the sites handle authentication,
> logging, and sessions for the components.
(...)
> Paste can mount multiple applications at different subdirectories.
> But I need authentication at the top level, so that doesn't seem
> feasible.

I've managed to share authentication between different WSGI apps by
stacking authkit above (closest to server) an URLMap which dispatches to
them.

Regarding sessions, never done it but I suppose the same concept could
apply: stack beaker, just once, above all the other apps. However, I'm
not sure who easy Pylons makes this since last time I looked it seemed
beaker is "hardcoded" inside PylonsApp. If Pylons provided (if it
doesn't already) a way to make this more granular it should be possible.

Alberto