On Jan 28, 2008, at 4:07 AM, Mikael Lepistö wrote:

> I tried this one already, it seemed to work only if the tookit dir is
> under the pylons project tree like this:
>
> myprojects/pylonsproject/
> myprojects/pylonsproject/pylonsproject
> myprojects/pylonsproject/toolkit
>
> situation that I would like is:
>
> myprojects/pylonsproject/
> myprojects/pylonsproject/pylonsproject
> myprojects/toolkit

Are you saying specifying ../toolkit does not work? If not, that's
probably a babel bug.

Babel just works on path names. I'd try using it via the command line
and seeing if it works that way.

To do what you suggested -- extract both projects separately, then
merge them later when necessary, I think Babel would need a gnu
gettext msgcat-like feature. You might want to log an enhancement
ticket on the Babel trac for this.

--
Philip Jenvey