Previously Mike Orr wrote:
> I've put a new SQLAlchemy tutorial in the Pylons official docs.
> http://wiki.pylonshq.com/display/pylonsdocs/Using+SQLAlchemy+with+Pylons

Thanks for that tutorial. I'm running into a problem with database
creation though. After following all the steps in that tutorial and
running paster setup-app it aborts with a long traceback, ending in:

  File
"/Users/wichert/Development/attingo/capos/lib/python2.4/site-packages/SQLAlchemy-0.4.3-py2.4.egg/sqlalchemy/engine/strategies.py",
 line 80, in connect
      raise exceptions.DBAPIError.instance(None, None, e)
   sqlalchemy.exceptions.OperationalError: (OperationalError) unable to open
database file None None

tracing through load_environment the database is setup correctly:

  -> init_model(engine)
  (Pdb) p engine

Engine(sqlite:///Users/wichert/Development/attingo/capos/capos/database.sqlite)

but it then fails on the create_all code.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    It is simple to make things.