I have an application that runs fine from the development server.
Now, I want to run it behind apache (I think I know how to do that),
but how can I tell Routes, etc., that the root for the application now
has a couple of extra path elements in it?

In other words, on the development standalone server, I would use the
http://localhost:5000/hello

On apache, I want to be able to do:

http://www.example.com/a/b/hello

And have things (as far as URLs are concerned) work.  I know this is
in the docs somewhere, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks,
Sean