On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 4:12 AM, Tomasz Nazar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OK. I have clean Pylons 0.9.6.2 app working with 3 classes into
> separate modules.
> Works with MySql. Sqlite seems not to store objects (code the same,
> just exchanging sqlalchemy.url). Why?

That's not something we can troubleshoot.  It could be a broken SQLite
installation, a configuration error, or the database being in a
different directory than you intended.

> Cyclic dependencies do not work just that simple. "Cyclic" imports
> unfortunately have to placed inside a method - not at the top of
> module.

Importing in a function is the best way to deal with cyclic imports,
yes.  Although even better is to avoid them entirely.

Why do conference and participant have to import each other?  Neither
is using the other as its base class.  If  you have a tight
relationship between two classes like this, it's a good reason to put
them in the same module.

--
Mike Orr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>