Hi James

To give you some context: I'm one of the developers of the MapFish
project. See http://www.mapfish.org. MapFish is a Pylons-based
framework for building web-mapping applications.

MapFish being based on Pylons, we're interested in Pylons itself,
SQLAlchemy and AuthKit.

AuthKit becoming central in MapFish, and if AuthKit lacks resources,
I'd personally be interested in being more involved its dev and
maintainance.

Eric