Previously cropr wrote:
> I don't use FormEncode.  It is based on a very common design mistake
> made by a lot of programmers, who think one can better generate html
> from code.  When a graphical artist designs the layout of a web page,
> he uses tools who speak html, css and javascript, but no python (or
> Perl, Java, C++, ...).

While I agree FormEncode is very far from ideal, your argument does not
make sense to me. FormEncode does not generate markup at all unless
you explicitly tell it to. I do exactly what you describe: hand-written
markup written by a designer, with FormEncode on the backend only
doing decoding and validation.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    It is simple to make things.