Previously Dalius Dobravolskas wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > (see http://routes.groovie.org/trac/routes/ticket/85)
> The first impression about this ticket is that non unicode and non
> utf-8 encoded string was passed to routes. Most probably string was in
> some local encoding. That's only my impression. I wonder why this
> ticket is still open. Maybe routes authors think about using encoding
> prediction function from feedparser.

It's still open because I only just submitted it :)

I only pass unicode data to Pylons' redirect_to method, which calls
routes' url_for with only unicode parameters. Inside there everything is
encoded to utf-8 and then breaks.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wich...@wiggy.net>    It is simple to make things.