Previously Gustavo Narea wrote:
> On Monday January 26, 2009 23:20:37 Jonathan Vanasco wrote:
> > Our project is dealing with a lot of French writers typing things like
> > é , which fails many formencode tests.

There is nothing special about the occasional accent in French: French
is much simpler than, for example, Chinese.

> Use UnicodeString instead of String:
> http://www.formencode.org/class-formencode.validators.UnicodeString.html
>
> I don't think the problem will be present on other validators -- at least I
> guess so.

OneOf can't deal with non-ascii values if I remember correctly. I have
an open ticket in a project related to that.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wich...@wiggy.net>    It is simple to make things.