Hi, I'm using Pylons 0.9.6.1, with Routes 1.7.3 and Python 2.5. I'm
testing an application which uses AJAX to display information, and it
makes many request asynchronously. It works fine, but some times
randomly the server raises an exception in a GET request, always the
same exception at routes.base:266. Here is the traceback:

Module pylons.error:245 in respond
Module pylons.wsgiapp:315 in __call__
Module beaker.cache:180 in __call__
Module beaker.session:405 in __call__
Module routes.middleware:65 in __call__
Module routes:22 in __setattr__
Module routes:44 in load_wsgi_environ
Module routes.base:825 in routematch
Module routes.base:770 in _match
Module routes.base:747 in create_regs
Module routes.base:223 in makeregexp
Module routes.base:253 in buildnextreg
Module routes.base:253 in buildnextreg
Module routes.base:253 in buildnextreg
Module routes.base:253 in buildnextreg
Module routes.base:253 in buildnextreg
Module routes.base:253 in buildnextreg

and the last one, with the line and the exception:

Module routes.base:266 in buildnextreg
>>  partreg = '(?P<' + var + '>[^' + self.prior + ']+?)'
<type 'exceptions.TypeError'>: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'dict'
objects

inspecting de variables with the traceback debugger, I see that "var"
is always a str, but "self.prior" is sometimes a dict ( {'type': ':',
'name': 'format'} ) and sometimes a str (but it also raises the
TypeError exception, as if it was a dict!). It seems some kind of
thread problem, because I repeat the same request and it works fine.
Is this a known bug or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

thanks