On Mar 23, 1:02 pm, askel <dummy...@mail.ru> wrote:
> It all depends on how much of CMS you need in your app. It could be as
> simple as Wiki Pylons tutorial which I believe is classical (yet
> rudimentary) CMS. My point is that Pylons is possible but not best bet
> as long as CMS is concerned.

I'd say it really depends on the product you are building. If Drupal
works off-the-shelf for you or your client, that's great. If you need
to do anything custom, though, prepare to dive into the muckity-muck
of PHP (which may be just your thing; I'm not judging).

Out of curiosity, would you say the same thing about Django? It's got
a (very expensive) CMS built on top of it: http://www.ellingtoncms.com/.