Showing the last 4 digits and Card type is common , and the industry
standard in business in the US.  It's what every large online
retailer /biller does, its what credit receipts do -- its generally
fine for users and companies alike.

Usually its shown as
     VISA : **** **** **** 1234

What you need to check with , however, is what your Credit Card
processing agreement states.  They often state what can and can't be
shown to the client -- and showing those 4 digits /might/ make your
company liable for credit card fraud.

Personally, I try to avoid stuff like that by using 3rd party
checkouts.  I don't want to deal with the liability on CC numbers, I'd
rather Yahoo/Paypal worry about that.  Under $20k/month in
transactions, and its cheaper than a merchant account anyways.