On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 4:53 AM, Mike Orr <sluggos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, I'm starting an article on Pyramid for Pylons 1 users,
> focusing on the differences between the frameworks and how to do
> familiar things in Pyramid. It'll also cover add-on stuff like forms
> and auth, or at least list the alternatives available.
>
> I'm wondering if there are any particular questions people would like
> included. If so, please email them to me.

Thanks a lot for that Mike.

I've been "pluging in" WSGI apps in Pylons controllers, as described
at
<http://pylonsbook.com/en/1.1/the-web-server-gateway-interface-wsgi.html#wsgi-in-pylons-controllers>.
I'd be very interested to know if and how this can be done in a
Pyramid application.

Cheers,

--
Eric Lemoine