On Feb 18, 12:21 pm, Ben Bangert <b...@groovie.org> wrote:

> Getting there.... got the Pylons framework on there, and most everything is
> on GitHub that the Pylons Project encompassas. Which projects were you
> referring to that aren't?

pyramid_sqla isn't.  If Mike Orr wants help learning git/github , i'd
be happy to help him convert and get acclimated via AIM .  serious.

> Ah, yes. I'll try and get something up there shortly.
thanks!  even its its just changing "documentation" up top to "pylons
documentation" and a link to "Pyramid Project", i think that would
make things much clearer.