Hi everyone,

I'd like to serve a (sometimes larger) binary file from one of my
views. It seems the preferred method of doing this is with
paste.fileapp.FileApp:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2413707/stream-a-file-to-the-http-response-in-pylons

(see last response)

docs: http://pythonpaste.org/modules/fileapp.html

However, the code example is for pylons, and I don't think
"self.start_response" has any meaning in a pyramid view callable,
right? If so, I don't know what it means.

So,

1) do you indeed think this is the best way to deal with possibly
larger (non-text) files?

2) how should i use it in a pyramids view?

Thanks!