On Dec 17, 2011, at 8:28 AM, Joshua Partogi wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I am left undecided whether to use mako or chameleon. From what I have
> observed, it seems that chameleon is the default template language in
> pyramid (CMIIW). Is there any case where chameleon is more preferred
> when using pyramid? I actually like mako but I am afraid there are
> some mako functionality that is not supported in pyramid.

There's certainly nothing in Mako that doesn't work in Pyramid.   Mako is quite
simple and self contained.   The caching is the only part that has even some
degree of potential for framework integration but this is also very simple.

Now does Pyramid have some features tailored towards Chameleon ?   I'm not
totally sure but again I bet not really.