Marius,

Sorry to take so long to get back to you. Unfortunately I've been pulled
off the memory leak problem to add some features to another application to
meet a deadline. I hope to get back to this soon, but that could take a
week or so. I wanted to let you know to keep you from "hanging" waiting for
me to respond.

Doug