1 last quick question. I noticed in Cookbook: Deploying Your Pyramid
Application (http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid_cookbook/
en/latest/deployment.html) under the Nginx instructions it's running 2
Paster instances on ports 5000 and 5001. I'm actually setting up Nginx
with Gevent but haven't seen anyone describe more than 1 instance
before. I assume this just for illustrative purposes? Under what
circumstance would you need to consider using more than 1 instance of
the same app?