The CherryPy WSGI server is only one I would trust for both Python 2
and 3 at this point, but it is I believe still not installable as a
separate package via PyPi, but only as part of CherryPy package as a
whole. It can be extracted out of CherryPy and a copy used, but that
sort of defeats the purpose.

I recollect that progress is being made to some degree with gunicorn
on Python 3 but don't know how far along.

Graham