On 24/03/2013 20:03, Jeffrey O'Neill wrote:
Hello,

I've been using webtest for a couple of years with Google App Engine,
and the latest GAE update broke part of my testing code.

A typical sequence in my testing code goes like this:
     response = form.submit(...)
     response = response.follow()   # Because the form processing does a
redirect
     self.assertEqual(response.status, "200 OK")
     self.assertEqual(response.environ["PATH_INFO"], "/path/of/response")

What broke is that response.environ is now None, where it used to have
the desired path information.

Is there another way to get the path information using webtest?

response.request.path_info ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff