This is embarassing but I've been unable to figure out what's going on.
I'm trying to write a WSGI application that will be running under IIS. As I
understand it, WSGI is a pretty simple API. I have a sample application
running;

    def application(environ, start_response):
        """WSGI Application"""

        start_response('200 OK', [('Content-type','text/html')])
        return ['Hello World!']

This is a very basic WSGI application. IIS passes the environment and
start_response objects and I return an iterable.  This doesn't help in
mapping URLs to functions and so forth so I started looking around for a
good framework to manage that stuff. I'd heard good things about Pyramid so
I thought I'd give that a try.  When I searched for a WSGI example, I found
this;

    from wsgiref.simple_server import make_server
    from pyramid.config import Configurator
    from pyramid.response import Response

    def hello_world(request):
        return Response('Hello %(name)s!' % request.matchdict)

    if __name__ == '__main__':

        config = Configurator()
        config.add_route('hello', '/hello/{name}')

        config.add_view(hello_world, route_name='hello')

       app = config.make_wsgi_app()
        server = make_server('0.0.0.0', 8080, app)
        server.serve_forever()

This example looks like it's using WSGI since it's calling the
make_wsgi_app() method of the config object but I'm not seeing anything
that I can expose to IIS, i.e. any function with (environ, start_response)
as the parameters. I'm sure it's burried somewhere in app but I haven't
been able to find any examples of how to do it.

Can anyone point me to a simple example using pyramid under IIS?

Thanks