Hi Andreas,

Actually there is only my own "private" Mercurial repository to manage my
code. You can find it here : http://hg.ztfy.org/pyams
Please kind in mind that all this stuff is built for the needs of an
internal professional project, and is actually provided "as is"; I share as
much as I can. It's far from finished, and not yet documented.
Many aspects of this framework are inspired by some Zope 3 concepts and
Zope/Z3c packages, including:
 - ZODB usage
 - pluggable authentication (actually including "local" users and groups,
LDAP directory and social authentication; an SQLAlchemy connector is
planned), also managing roles
 - extensible users metadata through principal annotations
 - and many others...

Hope this can help!
Just ask if you have any question.
All remarks are welcome...  ;-)