Hello list,

after upgrading to Pyramid 1.8 and removing all my __pycache__/
directories (running Python 3.5.2 on macOS), I came across a problem I
had never encountered before, and I don't know how to fix.

NB: this is not a bug of Pyramid 1.8, as downgrading to 1.7 doesn't
eliminate the problem.

I have two packages, called ldc and ldc.shop. Both are Pyramid projects,
the latter being a namespace package which extends the former.

/ldc
  /ldc
    __init__.py (1)

/ldc.shop
  /ldc
    __ init__.py (2)
    /shop
      __init__.py (3)

File (3) contains a "config.include('ldc')" statement, which should
refer to file (1). But instead, it now refers to file (2), which of
course contains no includeme() function.

I've used that layout for several years without any problem (other than
having to symlink directory "shop/" under ldc/ldc), so I have no idea of
what is happening now.

Any help appreciated, thanks in advance!

Laurent.