Hi Jens,

if you want to define the value in INI files, it will need to be read in
a function where either "config" or "settings" is available.

One way to do that would be to define CORS_POLICY as a global variable
in your app and initialize it using a config.include() call in your
__init__.py.

Hope this helps,

Laurent.