Hi everyone!

Just a small message to announce the birth of two new websites powered by
Pyramid!
I'm working for the french national forestry office and to manage it's new
website, I have built a new CMS called "Pyramid AMS" (shortened as
"PyAMS"); along with Python 3 and the Pyramid framework, it's using
additional components like Redis and Elasticsearch and is based on a ZODB
using RelStorage.

Most of developed components will be published soon as free software, but
some documentation is still to be written...; I will make another announce
when it will be available.

You can have access to this new website here: https://www.onf.fr
Of course any feedback is welcome!!

Moreover, I have built a "personal" website using the same framework and
components. Dedicated to H.P.Lovecraft, you can view it here to see default
provided "theme": https://www.ulthar.net

Best regards,
Thierry
--