Hi Jonathan,

I didn't have a look at Celery yet, maybe it could work...
My goal is to be able to start long-running tasks (medias files conversions
for example) whose definition is stored in database and managed by end
users from my main Pyramid application; for this, I create a dedicated
sub-process which is "managed" using ZeroMQ messages (I use this
because it's also used for other non-Python/Pyramid applications).
Tasks are then started using dedicated threads.

Everything is OK until now... My only requirement now is to be able to get
access to main Pyramid's registry from my sub-process and it's threads, and
I don't really understand why I get a pointer to
ZCA global registry...  :(

Best regards,
Thierry
--