pyramid_simpleform probably does not support Pyramid 2.0. It has not been
updated for many years. Welcome to free open source software maintained by
volunteers!

We would accept pull requests that includes updated tests and currently
supported versions of Python, dropping the old stuff. I would suggest starting
here.

https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid_simpleform/blob/master/tox.ini

Or use a form library that supports Pyramid 2.0, modern versions of Python, and
has been updated within the last year.

https://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/deform/en/latest/

--steve