Hello Steve,

You can have a look at the current state of the works here:
https://github.com/ldaverio/trypyramid.com/.

Basically, I have upgraded all that I could upgrade:
- Bootstrap 3 -> 4 (I'll try 5 later, I came across a compatibility
problem, don't remember with what Node module)
- Webpack 4 -> 5
- Node-sass -> Sass

(Note: highlight.js needs to remain at version 10, apparently,
otherwise code expansion no longer works)

I have adapted the main page to work with Bootstrap 4 (updated the
navbar, updated the CSS), it's not 100% finished, or identical to the
Bootstrap 3 version, but it can already be shown "as is". I haven't
checked the other pages yet, or components like bootstrap-multiselect,
so they might not work with Bootstrap 4.

The commits are made so that the different steps of the upgrade are
easier to follow, I did some commit squashing on the way to keep the
log clean.

I think that's all for now, let me know what you think, and what I
should improve.

Cheers,
Laurent.