Hello,

I was wondering if pyramid_chameleon is somewhat abandonned? Am I the
only one who use pyramid_chameleon and Chameleon > 3.8.0?

I'm wondering what does prevent
https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid_chameleon/pull/31 from being merged?
It's an important fix for Chameleon > 3.8.0

Thanks,
Julien

--
Julien Cigar
PGP fingerprint: EEF9 F697 4B68 D275 7B11  6A25 B2BB 3710 A204 23C0