> On 20 Dec 2022, at 7:38 am, Bert JW Regeer <xiste...@0x58.com> wrote:
>
> I’m happy to review such a PR.

I’ve put a PR at https://github.com/Pylons/hypatia/pull/16 which is a
relatively small first step to start bringing things inline with Pyramid - I’d
like to add listing and formatting as well as remove all of the Python 2
compatibility code but that can wait.

I’d also like to remove the ‘alpha’ notice in README.rst - what is there works
very well as it is and from my own experience the ‘alpha’ put me off at the
start, although I think the audience is probably limited I don’t think anyone
should be afraid to use Hypatia.

Peter W.