Hi,
Is there by any chance somebody who has been able to deploy a pyramid
app on Azure App Services?
I have been trying to deploy from Local Git. I have got my requirements.txt,
I have got a working setup.py in my app package. All seems to build well,
the system says it has successfully deployed the application, installed
all deps, and seems to be satisfied. I have got a wsgi.py file, which is
pretty much this:

from pyramid.paster import get_app
app = get_app("azure.ini")

But when I try to access the website, it says it cannot import pyramid,
from pyramid.paster import get_app
fails.
Now, pyramid definitely is one of the installed packages. I tried to do
some digging and it looks like there is a virtualenv, which is not
activated.
I have absolutely no idea what to do.

If you have had luck with pyramid on azure, could you give me some
leads?

Thanks,
Petr
--