This should not happen. Do you know which cookiecutter you used, and when?
This should not happen in the most recent cookiecutter.

As far as I remember, I used the official cookiecutter, but that was a few
years ago (around the time when Pyramid 2.0 was released, and I felt the
need to synchronize my code with it.

Based on what you're saying, I should probably do it again now, as a first
step :) I'll let you know how it went.

Thank you again,

Laurent.