Anders & Others,

Just FYI: On behalf of the PyMOL Open-Source Project, DeLano Scientific
yesterday applied as a mentoring organization for the Google Summer of Code
2008.  Google will publish the list of accepted organizations within a week
-- we'll see what happens!

In the meantime, the required GSoC "ideas" page on the Wiki has been updated
with a fairly comprehensive set of ideas, many of them arising from
discussions here and from the recent survey.

http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/Gsoc2008

Whether or not GSoC happens for PyMOL the year, we should definitely plan on
morphing that page into a general ideas page for the project.  Please don't
be afraid to add your pet idea or request to that page as well (if it isn't
already covered)!

DeLano Scientific LLC
Subscriber Support Services