Hello,

I’ve uploaded my MD simulation and am trying to create a movie but I’ve
noticed that when I play the MD simulation, the secondary structure isn’t
updated frame by frame. For example, although it is an unfolding simulation
the protein maintains the secondary structure of the initial frame
throughout the trajectory. Employing the dss command for any frame applies
those secondary structural characteristics to the rest of the frames in the
trajectory. Is there a way to update the dss for each frame as the
simulation plays?

Thanks!